Tuesday, 13 March 2012
yeeeah
hey watsup! sometime it has been, i wanted to talk to someone about this but well i didnt quite get the time to talk.actually I wanted to talk to Glow about it. I have decided to join modelling and I dont know how people will take it. Tim was suprised though he didnt express it I noticed the silence when I mentioned it. I met a friend who introduced me to a guy who manages shika models. I feel my emotions are escalating between doubt and happiness.many a times i have told myself I couldnt do this. I guess you are wondering why I am making a big deal out of this but I am the kind that suffer with pride. all I used to live for was the show and it was all for who sees me. my world when I look back now was abit shallow soooooo shallow. I dont want to go back there but then this is something i love and I am going to take it a day at a time. Lord let not the things of this world sway me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment