It is lunch hour, very many fellowships
songs here, there, there, and there
it is all noise, ranting ,ranting.
It doesnt make sense, no it doesnt
People are giving testimonies
Robert sks for 2 more
I wnt to speak, speak?
about what? Tell them what?
How you catch my interest with the desires of my heart
and then grab them back?
how you deny me of what Im surely need?
tell them what?
...some one cracks a joke
it is funny but right now it is humorless
I laugh, it aint amusing but I just cant stop
I cant stop my self
not because it is comical but absurd
an absurd joke, an absurd life, an absurd me!
you talk to me, I dont want to listen
I want tot keep you out, shut you up
if I listen, you will comfirm how unreasonable and selfish this all sounds
No I wont listen, I will blame you
robbie talks about the renewing of the mind
you tell me,'that is what I have been trying to tell you!'
you tell me about the guy who plants seeds
sleeps and the corn grows to give fruit.
'It takes time Judith,A seed cannot grow that fast,
it has to be firm in the ground spread root,
get nutrients and grow.
continue in me. Know the truth and it will set you free.
Have you now given up?'
Stop sounding in my head
you are like a clanging cymbal.
why dont you let me be unreasonable?
let me complain pliz
Iam tired of being a watchman
tiresd of believing for every thing.
I thiought it ought to be a life and one in abundance at that!
but I will wait coz my hope is in you.
even at moments like this when you seem busy
with hurricanes, wars and floods
and you cant grace my trivial isuues
i will hold on because you know the number of the hair on my head.
you have hedged from before and infront
I will wait on you because you knew me in my mother's womb
and you have perfected all that perfects me.
you will never leave me nor forsake me.
No comments:
Post a Comment