Thursday, 5 April 2012

storms never last


I do not spend a whole week lamenting! The week that is past was tricky, very tricky. After discovering my crush is taken, I realised my friend had wanted to move out with me at one time and mbu I hadplayed along. Am I slow or am I just a girl? Truthfully at that time my crushes were as common as taking a breath.......Iam super suprised because by the time I realised it was when he was withdrawing but even then it wasnt a big deal to me!mmmmmh any rehab is mine now,though I wonder why I amsaying rehab yet there is no one I am rehabing from but you never know the next cute and..... guy I meet!
I am settled though even after a torrent, I am really fine. It is funny how people can ask again like they do not believe you the first time but I am fine bambi! was looking at my campus dinner snaps  and decided to upoad some... which reminds someone told me I didnt have a date because there is no way someone can ask me since I act like the person is there! btw I was in youth office and a friend of mine asked me about my choir boyfriend. You should have seen me, my pulse raced and I am thinking who told him. It was amazing how one can be guilty!!!!! I guess my thiughts were like 'guilty, guilty pants on fire!' mmmh naye banage I should stop working  my brain in 3D.I realisedit was just a random question like,' Do you eat pork,Judith?'. eeeeh aaaah I am on rehab, the next time such a querry comes up, I will be steady with something like,'i do not know what you are talking about. oba who is that one?'...okay I better go back to compiling my proposal!

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS! Especially the guilt,hilarious just! but this shows you are fine and one day you'll be more than fine,you'll be awesome. can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete